Staker Welfare Society
Staker Heights is a Flagship Project of Staker Welfare Society in the Affordable Category to cater all Classes of the Society and would be sacrosanct with the Real Estate Bill brought by our Government and is registered under the Welfare Societies Act 1860.Staker Heights has conceptualized its residential projects for each and every community of society
Staker Heights has taken the initiative to tailor made a unique platform where members associate to participate in the land pooling scheme. The society through its platform will enable to create an investment tool ensuring the robust return and will enable its members to own a dreamhome in New Delhi.
Role of Staker Heights
- Staker Heights shall purchase land for its members from farmers, owners of land parcels & parties who are having clear title of land in their names
- Assembly & surrender of land as per policy in the prescribed time frame to be specified in the regulations.
- Preparation of the layout plans/detailed plans as per the provision of Master Plan and the policy.
- Demarcate all the roads as per Layout Plan and Sector Plan and get the same verified from the concerned authority within the assembled area and seek approval of Layout plans / detailed plansfromthe DDA.
- Develop Internal Roads / infrastructure /services (including water supply lines, power supply, rain water harvesting, STP, WTP, etc.) falling in its share of the land
- DE shall be allowed creation of infrastructure facilities, roads, parks, etc., at city level subject to approval of competent authority.